News & Events
- U of T computer science students develop educational games on immunology, optics and more
Steve Engels, an associate professor, teaching stream, says games offer a number of advantages over paper assignments and tests, including immediate feedback.
- Putting ‘humans into the loop’: U of T undergrad is lead author on latest machine learning research
An undergraduate machine learning course led Huan Ling to author breaking research in the field – before he even began his fourth-year of studies.
- U of T computer scientist develops programming for effective prosthetics and agile robots
Assistant Professor David I. W. Levin and researchers from MIT and Adobe Research have developed a set of computational methods that will help automate the design of mechanisms that propel movement.
READ MORE NEWS
- Theory Seminar: Aug 25
Mrinal Kumar, Harvard, "A quadratic lower bound for Homogeneous Algebraic Branching Programs"
- Undergraduate Summer Research Poster Session: Sep 8
The Department of Computer Science invites the university community to learn about the latest projects undertaken by our summer undergraduate researchers.
- Ontario Universities Fair (OUF): Sept 22-24
An opportunity for prospective students to speak with Computer Science representatives and take home some further information as they begin to research their University options.
- 2017 Fields Medal Symposium: Oct 16-19
The Scientific Program of the Symposium is aimed at a wide audience, including graduate students, mathematicians in other research areas, and scientists who use mathematics in an important way.
- FIND MORE EVENTS