News & Events
- An oral history of artificial intelligence
Bloomberg's Hello World interviews University Professor Emeritus Geoffrey Hinton on the Rise of AI in Canada.
- Samsung to join other big players, open AI research lab in Toronto
The Toronto lab will be led by U of T computer science Professor Sven Dickinson.
- How to evaluate machine learning? U of T research supports latest benchmark initiative
MLPerf, a consortium of industry and academic partners including Google, Intel, Baidu, Harvard University, Stanford University and U of T (Assistant Professor Gennady Pekhimenko), are working together to offer a new benchmark suite to evaluate machine learning performance, from speed to system cost and power efficiency.
READ MORE NEWS
- U of T Alumni Reunion: Jun 1
Master's graduate Christoph Bobrowski (MSc 1993), MD (Hamburg University) will share: "35 years of computing: From the outside looking in"
- U of T Arts & Science Alumni Event in Seattle: Jun 5
Special guest: Dr. Ed Lazowska (PhD, Computer Science), the Bill & Melinda Gates Chair in the Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering at the University of Washington.
- UGSRP 2018 Talk Series
As part of the Undergraduate Summer Research Program (UGSRP), this year's student interns will be presenting their research projects through a series of weekly talks. All are welcome to attend.
- DCSIL Mentors Night: June 6
Join DCSIL in San Francisco, June 6, 2018 for an evening of networking and mentorship hosted by Canada's leading startup, Shopify.
- FIND MORE EVENTS