News & Events
- Alumni Q&A: Dr. Manya Ghobadi joins MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Dr. Ghobadi is currently a researcher with Microsoft Research Mobility and Networking. We asked her about her time at U of T and next steps to MIT.
- Undergrads awarded the Konrad Group's Digital Technology and Women in Technology Scholarships
In 2017, the Konrad Group renewed their support of the next generation of thought leaders, by establishing two $2,000 scholarships open to upper-year Computer Science undergraduates in the major or specialist program
- Inside or outside the surface: U of T experts advance 3D printing pathways
Master's student Gavin Barill will present their paper, "Fast Winding Numbers for Soups and Clouds" this weekend at SIGGRAPH. The Dynamic Graphics Project lab have contributed to six papers at this year's proceedings.
READ MORE NEWS
- Writing NSERC Proposals: Aug 29-30
Learn strategies on how to write NSERC proposals as you apply for Master's or doctoral awards from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC).
- Undergraduate Research in Computer Science Conference (URCSC): Sept 14
Interested in computer science research? The URCSC will be bringing together undergraduates to present and discuss various research topics surrounding computer science.
- Blockchain Technology Symposium (BTS' 18): Sep 17-21
The BTS’ 18 program will consist of contributed talks, workshops, keynotes, panel of experts, and breakout sessions.
- Statistical Inference, Learning and Models in Data Science Workshop
This workshop will provide an opportunity to assess how these and other changes are impacting the research areas discussed during the thematic program "Statistical Models, Learning and Inference for Big Data".
- FIND MORE EVENTS