News & Events
- 'We're in a good place right now': Women entrepreneurs share their experiences at U of T event
The startup Structura received support from UTEST and the Department of Computer Science Innovation Lab, or DCSIL, and is benefitting from being based at the nexus of the Toronto’s burgeoning innovation ecosystem.
- Industry-integrated learning experience introduced by Computer Science
Midway through its first term, the Department of Computer Science’s Technology Leadership Initiative (TLI) has already brought undergraduate students closer to industry.
- Professor Karan Singh awarded the President's Impact Award
Professor Singh was awarded this prestigious award for his contributions in computer graphics, design and animation and through the creation of commercial software, companies and the Oscar winning animation “Ryan”.
READ MORE NEWS
- Theory/Quantum Seminar: Mar 22
"On the complexity and verification of Random Circuit Sampling" presented by Chinmay Nirkhe, UC Berkeley
- 1st Scientista Conference: Mar 24
The University of Toronto Scientista Chapter is holding its first annual conference, aimed at the advancement and integration of women in STEM. This conference will host a variety of female STEM keynotes, workshops and networking.
- Department of Computer Science Lecture: Mar 26
"Outskirts of Deep Generative Modeling" presented by Colin Raffel, Google Brain
- Toronto User Experience (TUX) Talk: Mar 26
A series of talks presented by an exciting mix of legends of the field, and young researchers delivering groundbreaking research.
- FIND MORE EVENTS