News & Events
- Syncing light to music: U of T startup Nanoleaf hosts programming hackathon for students
Nanoleaf, the startup co-founded by U of T alumni brought its latest lighting product to computer science for a hackathon in collaboration with the CSSU and Innovation Lab (DCSIL).
- CVPR 2017: Best Paper Honorable Mention and Best Student Paper Award
Of the five award categories with a total of seven awards, U of T computer science received two awards at CVPR, the premier annual computer vision event.
- Toronto among the fastest growing tech hubs in North America
Canada’s largest city jumped from 12th to sixth place in CBRE’s 2017 rankings, adding 22,500 tech jobs last year. That’s more than those added by San Francisco and New York combined, according to CBRE.
READ MORE NEWS
- Adventures in the 7th Dimension: Aug 21
Presented by the Fields Institute. Lecture is open to the public.
- Ontario Universities Fair (OUF): Sept 22-24
An opportunity for prospective students to speak with Computer Science representatives and take home some further information as they begin to research their University options.
- 2017 Fields Medal Symposium: Oct 16-19
The Scientific Program of the Symposium is aimed at a wide audience, including graduate students, mathematicians in other research areas, and scientists who use mathematics in an important way.
- Machine Learning and the Market for Intelligence Conference: Oct 26
Associate Professor Raquel Urtasun, Canada Research Chair, Machine Learning and Computer Vision will speak at the Creative Destruction Lab's third annual conference.
- FIND MORE EVENTS