News & Events
- #UofTBackToSchool: computer science launches second-year learning communities
SLCs will meet in groups of 25 to 30 at a set time each week, co-ordinated by an upper-year peer mentor and an assistant peer mentor, but second-year activities will be focused on the field of computer science.
- The Department of Computer Science welcomes its newest Faculty appointments
“We’re thrilled to welcome the next wave of U of T computer science faculty, many of whom are jointly appointed with cognate departments, enabling us to significantly expand computer science’s collaborations with multiple disciplines across campus,” says Ravin Balakrishnan, Professor and Chair.
- OpenBSD Hackathon 2017
Over 30 developers of the OpenBSD operating system met at the Department of Computer Science, August 9 to 15.
READ MORE NEWS
- Digital Curation Institute (iSchool) Seminar: Sept 21
Professor Cecilia Aragon, University of Washington, "The Hearts and Minds of Data Science"
- Engineering Entrepreneurship Series: Sept 21
Maxim Antipin and Saif Abid, "Taking the G out of GUI: Engineering Invisible Solutions"
- Interview & Resume Workshop Hosted by Toronto Hydro: Sept 22
A U of T Career Centre event
- Theoretical Computer Science Seminar: Sept 22
Shachar Lovett, UC San Diego, "Linear decision trees for 3-SUM and a duality with active learning"
- FIND MORE EVENTS