News & Events
- Professor Chechik recognized by ACM for outstanding scientific contributions to computing
The Association for Computing Machinery has named 49 Distinguished Members for outstanding contributions to the field.
- Meet U of T faculty member honoured by OCUFA for outstanding teaching
Craig is honoured to receive the award. "It’s satisfying to have my work recognized," she says.
- U of T and AI: Faculty members on their research and its impact
Work at U of T is already demonstrating how advances in machine learning can accelerate gains in health, education, communication and quality of life, as well as the importance of educating students to think about the ethics of the technology.
READ MORE NEWS
- UofT iSchool Information Day: Jan 12
Learn about admission requirements, co-op / practicum, and meet current students and faculty members.
- Toronto User Experience (TUX) Talk: Jan 15
A series of talks presented by an exciting mix of legends of the field, and young researchers delivering groundbreaking research.
- Ethics of AI in Context Talk: Jan 15
Speaker: Michael Kearns, University of Pennsylvania
- The Next Steps Conference: Jan 26
Next Steps is an intensive and energizing one day conference that is part career exploration, part preparation for life after graduation, and a great way for students and young alumni to start building their professional networks.
- FIND MORE EVENTS