News & Events
- ROSS Intelligence lands financing to grow its AI-powered legal research business
The company, now based in Silicon Valley, got its start as part of an IBM Watson University Challenge in 2014, where ROSS took second place. Earlier this year, the startup returned to U of T to launch a new research and development headquarters in Toronto.
- SingularityU summit another example of Toronto's emerging innovation hub status
Mario Grech, a co-founder and co-director the Department of Computer Science Innovation Lab, will host the satellite event at MaRS, and computer science researchers will also take the stage.
- Radio U of T: Seven podcasts you should know about
On the list of podcasts by the university community is the Computer Science Student Union (CSSU) podcast, Room 2250.
READ MORE NEWS
- Applying to Grad School Information Session: Oct 17
Are you an undergraduate thinking about graduate studies in computer science?
- Hatchery Knowledge Speaker Series: Oct 17
Meet Joseph Orozco, Executive Director of the U of T Engineering Hatchery
- U of T Centre for Ethics Seminar - Ethics of AI in Context: Oct 17
Dr. Sunit Das, Division of Neurosurgery, University of Toronto, "AI in Medicine: Hopes? Nightmares?"
- Careers with Destiny Solutions: Oct 18
A U of T on-campus recruitment event
- FIND MORE EVENTS