- Ontario Universities' Fair - Represent DCS as an undergraduate spokesperson at a multi-university event for prospective students
- Arts and Science Fall Campus Days - Share your insights about studying CS at the university for visiting prospective students and parents
- Arts and Science March Break Open House - Dedicate a couple of hours to welcome our prospective students visiting the campus and provide specific information about our programs from a student's perspective
- FLC peer-mentor - Organize and run bi-weekly meetings and activities for a First-Year Learning Community of about 20 computer science students. Activities range from academic to purely social. This is a lot of fun! Watch out for an announcement in March.
- DCS Ambassadors - Play a key role in representing the department for events throughout the academic year such as the Arts and Science Fall Campus Day, Computer Science Open Houses, High School Visits, and Shadow-a-Student.
There are other ways to get involved in the department as well.
Join fellow students and meet faculty at undergraduate seminars on academic and career matters, check out the annual showcase of student research projects, or get involved in your student council, the CSSU. You will discover new possibilities, open doors, and make new friends. This is what university is about!