In this workshop you will learn about applications outside of academia, including how to structure an effective cover letter and translate your CVs to résumés that effectively communicate the relevance of your graduate experiences. What you need to know:
- Ensure you register!
- Arrive on time (or early)
- Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
- If you can’t come - cancel. Please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
- Waitlisted students. If there are available spaces at the event start time, waitlisted students will be able to attend on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Bring your T-Card. Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to attend