The Research Video:
- The video should present and describe the main emphasis of your research this summer in a manner that is understandable and interesting to the general public. We encourage you to also include elements of your research life, summer activities and anything else you think will make the video interesting.
- The recommended length of the video is between 2-4 minutes, but this is not a requirement
- Be creative, quirky and authentic!
Current summer researchers may choose to create their videos individually or in teams of 2 people.
The deadline to submit your video is Tuesday August 12th. The submission site for participants to submit their work is available here.
There will be a committee of CS faculty and staff evaluating the quality of the videos and the winners will be announced at the Showcase event (August 20th, 2014).
All videos will be posted on this page as well as the CS Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/DCSUofT) with the winning video also being played at the Showcase event.
For academic intergrity guidelines please visit: http://www.artsci.utoronto.ca/osai/students
- The best video will be awarded $250.
- The second and third place winners will be receiving consolation prizes.
Please contact Sanja Fidler (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions, ideas, resources, or if you need equipment.