Graduate Entrance Awards
The Department of Computer Science and
University of Toronto are proud to offer outstanding applicants entrance awards based on the competitiveness of their application. Prospective students do not need to apply for these awards as they will be nominated by the admissions committee; awards will be included in offer packages. These awards include:
- Departmental Entrance Scholarship
- Wolfond Scholarship Program in Wireless Information Technology
- Faculty of Arts & Science Top (FAST) Doctoral Fellowship
- Master's Student Recruitment Award, provided through the Vice Dean’s Graduate Initiatives
Prospective Students may apply to these awards prior to receiving an offer from the Department of Computer Science. Please note the internal deadlines below.
Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M)
Applicants must have completed no more than 4 months of MSc study to qualify. For full eligibility criteria, visit the Tri-agency Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s Program website.
- Deadline to submit online directly to Tri-agency Canada is December 1
Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) & Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarships in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST)
For further details, please visit the SGS Ontario Graduate Scholarship page.
- Domestic Deadline to submit to Department is May 1
Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS-VISA) for International Students
- International Deadline to Department is March 1
Vector Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence
For full eligibility criteria and application forms, please visit the Vector Scholarships in AI website.
The Department of Computer Science offers a master’s program in Ontario, Canada in an AI-related discipline that allows students to individualize a plan of study that is demonstrably AI-focused.
- All submission material including referee reports must be sent to email@example.com by the internal deadline of March 14.
Additional opportunities can be found on the SGS Admission Awards webpage